About Me

My photo
I am a freelance writer. I've covered the Cincinnati Reds, Bengals and others since 1992. I have a background in sales as well. I've sold consumer electronics, advertising and consumer package goods for companies ranging from the now defunct Circuit City to Procter&Gamble. I have worked as a stats operator for Xavier University, the University of Cincinnati, the College of Mount St. Joe and Colerain High School.

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Xavier's 7th Ranked Women's Team Faces LaSalle University

Xavier (17-2, 6-0 A-10) host the LaSalle Explorers (6-15, 2-4 A-10) at the Cintas Center.

The Musketeers have won six straight after tough road trip to Duke and Stanford.

Xavier is 23-8 in the series, winning the last five meetings.  The Musketeers are shooting for its second straight Atlantic 10 slate.  They last lost a conference game on at Temple on February 25, 2009.  They have won 34 of the last 35 and 26 straight.

No comments:

Post a Comment