About Me

My photo
I am a freelance writer. I've covered the Cincinnati Reds, Bengals and others since 1992. I have a background in sales as well. I've sold consumer electronics, advertising and consumer package goods for companies ranging from the now defunct Circuit City to Procter&Gamble. I have worked as a stats operator for Xavier University, the University of Cincinnati, the College of Mount St. Joe and Colerain High School.

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Terrel Owens Catches 153rd Touchdown Pass Bengals Trail 20-12

Terrel Owens caught a 5-yard touchdown pass from Carson Palmer for his 153rd career touchdown reception.

He is tied with Randy Moss for the active career lead.  Clint Stitser, who kicked field goals of 29 and 23 yards in the first half, missed the extra point.

New Orleans drove 66 yards in 11 plays to increase its lead to 20-6 before the Bengals responded with its first touchdown drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment