About Me

My photo
I am a freelance writer. I've covered the Cincinnati Reds, Bengals and others since 1992. I have a background in sales as well. I've sold consumer electronics, advertising and consumer package goods for companies ranging from the now defunct Circuit City to Procter&Gamble. I have worked as a stats operator for Xavier University, the University of Cincinnati, the College of Mount St. Joe and Colerain High School.

Sunday, December 5, 2010

The Saints Touchdown Ruins the Upset Bid 34-30

New Orleans faced a fourth and three at the Bengals seven yard line with 34 seconds left in the game.

They brought on the field goal unit to go for a tie.  New Orleans tried to entice the Bengals offside but had to call a time out.  They put the offense back on the field.  The Bengals rushed its defenders back on the field.

On a hard count with Saints receiver switching position, Bengal defensive tackle, Pat Sims jumped offside, resulting in a first down at the Bengals three yard line.

Brees found Marques Colston for the winning touchdown.

No comments:

Post a Comment