About Me

My photo
I am a freelance writer. I've covered the Cincinnati Reds, Bengals and others since 1992. I have a background in sales as well. I've sold consumer electronics, advertising and consumer package goods for companies ranging from the now defunct Circuit City to Procter&Gamble. I have worked as a stats operator for Xavier University, the University of Cincinnati, the College of Mount St. Joe and Colerain High School.

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Bengals Tie the Saints

Cedric Benson scored from four yards out and Palmer converts a two-point conversion pass to Jermaine Gresham to tie the defending champions with 8:08 left in the game.

The Saints had too many players on the field as the Bengals were punting with 10:20 left.  The Bengals took advantage of their new life to complete the touchdown drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment