About Me

My photo
I am a freelance writer. I've covered the Cincinnati Reds, Bengals and others since 1992. I have a background in sales as well. I've sold consumer electronics, advertising and consumer package goods for companies ranging from the now defunct Circuit City to Procter&Gamble. I have worked as a stats operator for Xavier University, the University of Cincinnati, the College of Mount St. Joe and Colerain High School.

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Number 4 Xavier Women Tip-Off Early Against Mississippi Valley State

The Xavier Musketeers take on The Southwest Athletic Conference, Mississippi Valley State in an early game.

The marketing department filled the stands with elementary school children taking a half day to watch basketball.  They are also quizzed on health tips and various other subjects to justify the half day out of class.

One end of the Cintas Center is filled as Xavier puts its 5-0 record on the line against the Develettes, who are 1-3.

Sophomore Katie Rutan will miss her third game with an ankle injury.

No comments:

Post a Comment