About Me

My photo
I am a freelance writer. I've covered the Cincinnati Reds, Bengals and others since 1992. I have a background in sales as well. I've sold consumer electronics, advertising and consumer package goods for companies ranging from the now defunct Circuit City to Procter&Gamble. I have worked as a stats operator for Xavier University, the University of Cincinnati, the College of Mount St. Joe and Colerain High School.

Friday, October 22, 2010

USF Shreds UC Defense

B.J. Daniels hit Demetrius Murray with a 39-yard pass on a third and six from the Cincinnati 41.

The Bulls took a first and goal from the two.

South Florida was stopped on first down and recovered its own fumble on second down.  USF called a timeout with 9:36 left.

Daniels scored on a keeper around right end for another touchdown.  The extra point restored Bulls 15-point lead with 9:32 left.

Daniels a running QB that was being converted into a drop back passer.  The results were not good.  He was intercepted 10 times in six game coming into the game but is 13-16 for 286 yards and two touchdowns.  He has run for 26 more yards and two touchdowns.

No comments:

Post a Comment