About Me

My photo
I am a freelance writer. I've covered the Cincinnati Reds, Bengals and others since 1992. I have a background in sales as well. I've sold consumer electronics, advertising and consumer package goods for companies ranging from the now defunct Circuit City to Procter&Gamble. I have worked as a stats operator for Xavier University, the University of Cincinnati, the College of Mount St. Joe and Colerain High School.

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

The Yankees Are Coming

Major League Baseball has released a tentative schedule for 2011.

The Reds will open with Milwaukee on Thursday, March 31.

No game times have been set yet.

The Reds host Cleveland, Toronto and The New York Yankees in Interleague play.

Toronto comes into Cincinnati Friday June 17, Sat 18 and Sunday the 19th.  The Yankees follow on Monday June 20, Tuesday June 21 and Wed June 22.

The Reds travel to Cleveland for a weekend series May 20-22.  They go to Camden Yard in Baltimore for the first time ever, the weekend of June 24-26 and to Tampa Bay June 27-29.

See the full schedule by clicking below:

http://cincinnati.reds.mlb.com/schedule/index.jsp?c_id=cin&m=4&y=2011

No comments:

Post a Comment