About Me

My photo
I am a freelance writer. I've covered the Cincinnati Reds, Bengals and others since 1992. I have a background in sales as well. I've sold consumer electronics, advertising and consumer package goods for companies ranging from the now defunct Circuit City to Procter&Gamble. I have worked as a stats operator for Xavier University, the University of Cincinnati, the College of Mount St. Joe and Colerain High School.

Saturday, September 25, 2010

UC Missed a Chance but Held the Sooners

Zach Collaros hit DJ Wood with a 73-yard pass play but Jonathan Nelson stripped Wood at the five.  Quinton Carter recovered the ball in the endzone for Oklahoma.

UC stopped the Sooner drive at the Cincinnati 25 forcing a 42-yard field goal attempt by Jimmy Stevens.  The kick was wide right.

No comments:

Post a Comment