About Me

My photo
I am a freelance writer. I've covered the Cincinnati Reds, Bengals and others since 1992. I have a background in sales as well. I've sold consumer electronics, advertising and consumer package goods for companies ranging from the now defunct Circuit City to Procter&Gamble. I have worked as a stats operator for Xavier University, the University of Cincinnati, the College of Mount St. Joe and Colerain High School.

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Reds Tie the game. Pittsburgh Holds a 3-2 Lead Into the 4th inning.

Orlando Cabrera and Joey Votto singled to start the sixth.  Scott Rolen worked a walk to load the bases.
Jonny Gomes battled Rodriguez for 10 pitches before he popped foul to the firstbaseman.

Brandon Phillips tied the game with an infield single.

When the Reds went to Houston last week, Dusty Baker, sat Jay Bruce against Rodriguez because, "he gives Jay the blues."

Bruce hit the ball hard but Jeff Keppinger started a 4-6-3 double play to limit the Reds to one run.

No comments:

Post a Comment