About Me

My photo
I am a freelance writer. I've covered the Cincinnati Reds, Bengals and others since 1992. I have a background in sales as well. I've sold consumer electronics, advertising and consumer package goods for companies ranging from the now defunct Circuit City to Procter&Gamble. I have worked as a stats operator for Xavier University, the University of Cincinnati, the College of Mount St. Joe and Colerain High School.

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Division Hell, The Reds Best in the League

Don't look now but the Reds recent surge has put them at the top of the National League.

San Diego has lost six straight while the Reds have won 10 of its last 14 games.  The Reds and Atlanta have identical records, 77-55.  San Diego is sitting at 76-55.

The only two teams in baseball with a better record are the Yankees at 82-50 and Tampa Bay at 81-51.

No comments:

Post a Comment