About Me

My photo
I am a freelance writer. I've covered the Cincinnati Reds, Bengals and others since 1992. I have a background in sales as well. I've sold consumer electronics, advertising and consumer package goods for companies ranging from the now defunct Circuit City to Procter&Gamble. I have worked as a stats operator for Xavier University, the University of Cincinnati, the College of Mount St. Joe and Colerain High School.

Friday, April 9, 2010

Welcome To The 2010 Season

I am a little late getting started.  The internet was elsusive the first four days of the season in the pressbox but now I can blog.

Please leave any comments on this blog.  Let me know what you like and what you don't like about it.

I will be posting during the games and attempting to capture the human element of these games.  Statistics can be had anywhere.  I will be trying to emulate Hal McCoy and bring you the stories that you can't piece together from the box score.

Not that I will not use numbers but I will try to use them to make a point and show their relevence.

I would like to thank Jerry Dowling for making me look better than I do in person through his incomparable artwork in the caricature at the bottom of this page.

In fact I am toying with the idea of changing the name of this blog to "Full of Schatz" (don't be messing with my vowel, Vanna) as Jerry suggested.

No comments:

Post a Comment