About Me

My photo
I am a freelance writer. I've covered the Cincinnati Reds, Bengals and others since 1992. I have a background in sales as well. I've sold consumer electronics, advertising and consumer package goods for companies ranging from the now defunct Circuit City to Procter&Gamble. I have worked as a stats operator for Xavier University, the University of Cincinnati, the College of Mount St. Joe and Colerain High School.

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Aroldis Chapman in Toledo

The Cuban 22-year old made his professional debut in Toledo.

He pitched 4 2/3 innings, allowing five hits with four being infield hits. He walked one and struck out nine. He allowed one unearned run that scored on an infield hit in which he failed to cover firstbase.

Chapman threw 85 pitches with 55 strikes, five of them were 100 mph or higher.



(from Louisillie Bats radio broadcast)

No comments:

Post a Comment