About Me

My photo
I am a freelance writer and a member of the Baseball Writers Association of America. I've covered the Cincinnati Reds, Bengals and others since 1992.I have a background in sales as well. I've sold consumer electronics, advertising and consumer package goods for companies ranging from the now defunct Circuit City to Procter&Gamble.I have worked as a stats operator for Xavier University, the University of Cincinnati, the College of Mount St. Joe and Colerain High School.

Sunday, August 23, 2026

Michael Toglia To IL

      https://gofund.me/b67c71781



Dateline: Cincinnati  

The Reds placed Michael Toglia on the 10-day injured list with a dislocated right shoulder.

Toglia injured the shoulder making a diving catch in the first inning in Friday(082126) against the Arizona Diamondbacks.

 The Reds recalled switch hitting infielder/outfielder Ivan Johnson from Triple A Louisville.

Toglia had three hits, two doubles in 26 at bats. He played in 10 games.

Johnson has played in 12 games with the Reds and has a single in 12 at bats.

He is hitting .255 in 71 games at Louisville with eight doubles and 11 home runs.


No comments:

Post a Comment