About Me

My photo
I am a freelance writer. I've covered the Cincinnati Reds, Bengals and others since 1992. I have a background in sales as well. I've sold consumer electronics, advertising and consumer package goods for companies ranging from the now defunct Circuit City to Procter&Gamble. I have worked as a stats operator for Xavier University, the University of Cincinnati, the College of Mount St. Joe and Colerain High School.

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Record Field Goal is the Only 2nd Quarter Score at UC

Patrick Murray of Fordham kicked a school record 55-yard field goal with 43 seconds left in the first half to close the gap versus Cincinnati to 14-6.

Murray, who is likely to warrant a draft choice in the NFL draft, eclipsed his record of 52 yards against Lock Haven on August 30.

He now has kicked four field goals of 50 yards or longer this season.

The Rams outgained the Bearcats 181-146 in the first half.







No comments:

Post a Comment